February 1, 2013

This Is It!


So, this is it!
After 3 months, the project is over!

The number of participants goes even beyond what I was expecting: 108 fans!
You will find the final, updated list on the link "List Of Participants".

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining this project. It's a dream that comes true for me, and I'm really happy that there are so many people in this.
Also, thank you to all the people who helped me by spreading the voice about the project, telling to other people about it for me. I really appreciate your support! :)

I'll have all the pages ready and printed by tomorrow. My friends Van and Chibi are working on some special Introduction Artwork, so the next step will be the book's binding. Once the book is finished, I'll be sure to post a 'photoshoot' of it here for you ;)
And once the book is finally finished, I will also be able to reveal the title, and I hope you'll like it.
I also hope I can send the book to Robin by the end of next week!
Keep checking this website, and/or Robin's Green Shades for future updates.

Again, thank you very very much for all your contributions!
This book is really full of love and happiness :)

Novella

0 comments:

Post a Comment